Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 123

Thread: Get yourself on the Glitzinet Map!!!!

  1. #101
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am doin good Jonni - hows things in the world of Toxic Twist

  2. #102
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Anymore of ya putting yourself on the map?

  3. #103
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why it says I live in Philippines? bloody hell!
    Ok we share the languaje, but I'm a bit far away!

  4. #104
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MISS MAGENTA:
    Why it says I live in Philippines? bloody hell!
    Ok we share the languaje, but I'm a bit far away!
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Did you put the correct City/Country in?
    If you try again I'll delete your 1st post for you.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, delete it! I just wrote MADRID and this program took MADRIDejos from Phils.. of course I didnt wrote MADRIDEJOS!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    BTW u and me some day must have a talk! About what it has been my best trip to fucking paradise...

  6. #106
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miss Magenta, Ok. Have deleted the Phillipinnes post. You can try again now.
    Hey go ahead and chat! Let us know how ya got on! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...it doesn't allow me... all the time Philippines!

  8. #108
    Inactive Member andy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I just put you on there Magenta. I just typed in Madrid and it came up! You need to type the whole word. I delete your pic if you want?!?!? [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #109
    Inactive Member MISS MAGENTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    368
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Look in your private messages ANDY... And BTW, I don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but SANTA is from LAPLAND, FINLAND!! [img]wink.gif[/img] not ALASKA... [img]wink.gif[/img] ..Is very funny the map, long time ago, Annette did other one..

  10. #110
    Inactive Member SPIN DIZZY's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone cares Im on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •